Monday, December 19, 2016

Feliz Navidad!

Hola!!


We had an awesome week!  We had two huge mission conferences this week.  We got together as a mission and we all went Christmas caroling!  Several people cried as we sang to them.  Can you feel the spirit of Christmas?!!  It has been so awesome.  During the Christmas devotionals we had, I felt the spirit so strong.  I always get chills that are sent down my spine.  Our mission president, Pres. Pèrez, testified of the Atonement of Christ and I could feel and know that it is the truth without a doubt in my mind.  I know that God lives and that Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the World. 
Luke 2:
10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
Christ gives us hope and peace.  He gives us light and life.  He takes away our fear and He gives us joy.  I hope that you all find joy this week through our Saviour Jesus Christ.  I know that He lives.  Many times on my mission I have felt His guidance and comfort.   Feliz Navidad!
This week we have had a huge miracle.  Our dear friend Liliana has not smoked for 3 days now.  Also this week her work schedule has changed and she will now be able to come to church on a weekly basis.  Just an absolute miracle.  She has changed her baptism date for the 21st of January and without a doubt she will make it.  She has had a rough life.  I always share with her Matthew 11: 28 ``Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.``  I have seen the Gospel of Jesus Christ change the lives of people and it is marvelous.  The greatest miracle that we see now a days is a change of heart.  A change that comes from Christ.  A change that gives us peace and rest.
We are working a ton, and we should be having lots of success in January.  I am doing great.  I am super happy to be where I am.  I am too excited for Christmas.  I am grateful to be a missionary in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  The only true kingdom of God over the face of the Earth.  VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!  Don`t Forget to light the world.

Mele Kalikimaka,
Elder Maynard




 Santa Fe view during Service



Manos Mormonas que ayudan 


 4th day of Christmas


 ARROZ CHAUFA

 5th day of christmas
More party time  




Party time. 



 Nice view over Santa Fe
Bruno mars too much facha 
Divisions with LZ 


Do you reconginze these guys?
 We caroled to an awesome kid who is in the hospital

Party time Round two: Santa Fe


Party 

 Feliz Navidad

 Elder Maynard after a long day
Christmas Day 2 
Weekly planning with Elder Llanos 
 Cake Break

Christmas day 3 
 Service Project

 We cleaned a bunch of garbage on the Santa Fe High Way


 Our christmas tree!
Actividad for Christmas, trip on the bus 
 Singing a christmas song to a guy smoking weed
 Singing to little sweet girls
 Caroling in a meat shop that had a huge santa :D
PARTY TIME. Merry Christmas 







No comments:

Post a Comment