Monday, March 27, 2017

Testimonio

Hey Everyone!
Wow... it was a super crazy week as I started my last transfer of the mission.  I have been feeling really weird because I am now one of the oldest missionaries in the field.  It seems like yesterday that everyone was calling me the youngin.  Now some are calling me the veteran.  Oh boy.  The mission is awesome.
I think that the best part of the week has been the opportunity to share my testimony.  In reality I share my testimony everyday but I had a few special occasions to do it this week. 
 New Missionaries:  I shared my testimony with all of the new missionaries.  I told them that the mission is the best thing that I have ever done.  They are going to love every second of it.  I have been thinking a lot about why I chose to serve a mission.  I chose to serve a mission because I prayed about the Book of Mormon and I was able to know that it is true.  I have also always felt the spirit as I have heard the first vision.  I know for sure that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God.  But here in the mission I have gained a testimony of Jesus Christ.  I know that He lives and that He has carried me along the way.
Mission Council:  I shared my testimony in mission council and I was safe to tell everyone that the best convert in my mission was me.  I have been able to come to know for myself that these things are true.  I just hope to be a faithful servant of the Lord my whole life.  My whole life I hope to be worthy to enter the temple and I can do it because the power is within me.
Dorita:  I testified to a nice lady, Dorita, that families can be together forever.  This knowledge has comforted me during my whole mission.  I told her that it is possible through the work that is done in the temples.  She could feel a special spirit and she accepted a baptism date.  :)
Sacrament Meeting:  I gave a talk in sacrament.  I testified of Christ and His atonement.  I testified that His atonement is real because I have been able to be a participant of it.  it is marvelous. Isaiah 1: 18 ´´Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.´´
I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.  I have been called by Him to declare His word among all people so that they can have eternal life.  It has been a blessing to be able to share my testimony with all.  I will be trying to fuel my testimony as much as I can during these last 5 weeks and during my whole life!
Una vez más, una vez menos, I love you all!  Til next week

Love,
Elder Maynard
Misiòn Argentina Santa Fe
 DyC 128: 22 Hermanos, ¿no hemos de seguir adelante en una causa tan grande? Avanzad, en vez de retroceder. ¡Valor, hermanos; e id adelante, adelante a la victoria! ¡Regocíjense vuestros corazones y llenaos de alegría! ¡Prorrumpa la tierra en canto¡




 More mission council pics



Divisions with Zone leaders 
Easter package photo 2 
 2 days late selfie with dad for his birthday
 Selfie with pres
 Selfie with mission home
 Selfie with Newbies
 I got my Easter package!!! THANKS MOM!!!!
My grandson, Great Grandson, and Great Great Grandson

 Food with the boys


 The only elder from spain
 My great great grandson
President opened his coke and it exploded 
 CHORIPAN
Saying goodbye to all of the friends in mission council 





GOOD BYE ELDER LLANOS!!! 



 The new missionaries' luggage

Taking off in a Argentina cape 
Once again at the mission home 
 The first time that I have laid down on grass in 22 months.  Wow...


No comments:

Post a Comment