Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Spiritual Rollercoaster

HOLA!!!
Wow.... is everyone on a spiritual rollercoaster after general conference?  That was totally awesome.  If you haven`t had the ride of a lifetime it is not too late.  I cannot remember who said it, maybe Elder Hales...  but the greatest blessings of general conference come shortly after the conference itself.  When we can all reread and rewatch the talks and we can continually be nourished by them.  So take advantage and feast upon the words of Christ.  ``Whether it is by my own voice or the voice of my servants, it is the same.``  I think that my most spiritual experience came this morning when I reread all of my conference notes.  I realized that I had received many answers to some questions that I had, but I didn`t realize it until I read my notes again!  I am grateful for the Spirit and that God teaches us through the spirit.  I loved all of the talks on the Holy Ghost.  I loved the reminder that we should act on the nudges from the Spirit.  We need to always listen and be on the Lord`s errand.  The Holy Ghost also helped my testimony grow this conference.  I received a confirmation that every word that was spoken came from God.  It didn`t matter who the speaker was, but the words were inspired from God and they could be applied to me.  I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church on the earth.  It is not the church of any man, but it is the church of the Lord.  I know He lives and I know that He loves us.  The conference was awesome.  Keep on enjoying it as you restudy the talks!
We are working with a family here in Mayoraz, Familia Cortez.  We are mainly teaching the mother and 2 of her daughters.  At first they were really tough to teach, but it amazing how they have changed.  The greatest miracle that we see now a days is a change of heart.  Well, they are slowly reading the scriptures and saying their prayers, and that is how the mighty change of heart all starts.  Graciela, the mom, and Guadalupe, one of the daughters was able to attend one of the conference sessions with us.  They seemed to be happy in the church.  I always ask them how they are and they just tell me that they are fine.  Guadalupe says that she is going to pray to know if she should be baptized.  That is what I like to hear!
Well I am doing great!  I just feel and see so many great blessings every day.  I thank you all for your love and prayers for my wellbeing!  I love you all!
Love,
Elder Maynard

Misiòn Argentina Santa Fe
 DyC 128: 22 Hermanos, ¿no hemos de seguir adelante en una causa tan grande? Avanzad, en vez de retroceder. ¡Valor, hermanos; e id adelante, adelante a la victoria! ¡Regocíjense vuestros corazones y llenaos de alegría! ¡Prorrumpa la tierra en canto¡

 Conference!!!!
 Show Brittney this picture of mate.  She is going to laugh.

 I cannot tell you how much I appreciate Mcdonalds now hahah
A plaza in Santa Fe :) 
Banana and dulce de leche smoothie with an alfajor... oh yeah 
 Saying goodbye to some friends in Rafaela



 Divisions in Rafaela
 Bus station in Rafaela
 Getting pumped up  for a service project
 I hope to be just as rock solid some day
Lunch and more lunch... oh yeah 


 Conference with Elder Maynard
 Planning sesh with Elder Maynard

 
Priesthood session with the boys
 My cash box 😏
 THE Presidente Perez

Conference with Elder Maynard day 2


No comments:

Post a Comment