Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Fe

Hola todos!

Argentina is great.  Just thought I would let you all know.  There is a downside with the humidity but the food and the people make up for that real quick.  If anybody needs a vacation, consider Santa Fe, you won`t regret it.  There are lots of dirt roads, garbage just thrown everywhere, and all assortments of dogs, cats, chickens, bats, and toads in the street.  It is a great experience.  If you stay up late, you can experience the night bug life, and if you`re not careful you can get eaten alive.  Just a flat out adventure.  You`ll see crazy things every day, and the nightly sunset is a spectacular show.  Best Mission in the world.
We have some great news, Leonardo is going to get baptized this Saturday!  The guy is a spiritual giant.  I have never seen anyone who has enjoyed church as much as him.  It kind of makes me feel guilty.  I ask myself ``Why don`t I enjoy church this much?`` haha The guy just like hops through the halls smiling haha I love the man.  He is a sponge, just soaks up the gospel when we teach him.  It`s a blast. I will let you all know how the baptism goes next week!
We had a really cool experience with Jonathan this past week.  We have almost finished up teaching him all the lessons again.  He is progressing a lot! Normally I have to point at the words in the Hymn Book for him but lately he has been doing it by himself, and he said his first prayer in church this past Sunday!  Just cool little steps like that are fun to see.  But his 3 year old daughter, Luna, has a huge rash all over her face and won`t stop scratching it. Jonathan is really worried and things that he has tried aren`t working.  he doesn`t know what to do to make it better.  We gave a blessing to his sweet little daughter and the spirit was just powerful.  Jonathan sheared a few tears of joy as he smiled at his daughter.  I knew that everything would be okay.  Jonathan has faith, and all we need in this life is a little bit of faith.  I love Alma 32:27. it says we just need to exercise a little bit of faith, just a little bit.  Faith is the key to everything.  That`s why Jonathan got baptized and is progressing.  He has just been having faith.
I love you all tons! Have a great week!

Un abrazo,
Elder Maynard



 PDAY especial!!! We played games and stuff. I believe my team won the majority of the time just a thought for yall



Celebrating Jessica's and Sara`s birthdays!!!


 The team riding out to rosario

I wanted to steal this licence plate


 Its a tradition in the mission to go to this peruvian restaurant when we go to rosario.



 Empenadas and Ice cream?  Thats what I`m talking about!




 A pulpit and a flag gets me pumped up to go to war and preach the gospel.  Can leave a 19 year olds in the chapel alone with a spear



 CHORIPAN!!!!


Cookie dulce de leche mcflurry? Elder Maynard is buying that


 I am slowly and slowly getting better at soccer.  Of course I am not playing with latinos though haha



 Got that valentine pic in haha Happy Valentines Day!!!


Sippin some juice with the Bros

No comments:

Post a Comment