Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The Return to Santa Fe

Hola todos!
I am sorry, I don´t have much time and I am really really busy haha But I have lots of news.  I got transferred!! I have returned to the city of Santa Fe! Vamos! I love Santa Fe!  My new companion is from Cedar City Utah.  He is named Elder Pearson!  We will be in a ward called Costanera! I am way excited.
Sadly, Francisco didn´t get baptized.  We went to go teach him the night before his baptism. (Friday)  And we found the guy absolutely drunk.  It was his birthday and he had a party.  We sadly told him that he can´t be baptized that Saturday.  I had an awesome confirmation from the spirit that it was ok.  We had done all of our work.  The next day I traveled back to Santa Fe.  
I have way little time but the biggest news is MY NEW PDAY IS SATURDAY!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!! I´ll explain more Saturday:)

Love,
Elder Maynard


Elder maynard en colectivo 
Elder Maynard eating pizza with Elder Clayton 
 Elder Maynard eating milanesa sandwich is happiness

 Yeah I went to Walmart. I felt like I was in the US. 


 Ice cream and lunch with a member

No comments:

Post a Comment