Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Conferencia Genial

Hey Everyone!

Wow, how is everyone doing after conference?  I was looking forward to it for a long time and I can´t believe that it has already come and gone.  But it was awesome.  I just want you all to know how much I love my family.  I LOVE YOU GUYS!  All the best buddies, crazy babies, der, britt, mom and dad.  I love you.  I loved how it talked about the family and I have the best family in the world and for all eternity, all thanks to our greatest older brother, Jesus Christ.  I love to hear the testimonies of the Atonement.  Christ loves every single one of us and suffered for each and every one of us individually.  He cares for us and knows us by name.  I am thankful for the Priesthood and the restoration of the everlasting gospel.  I am thankful for the sacred calling that I hold now as a missionary to share this message.  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  
Fransisco is one of three men here in Victoria that attended all 5 general conference sessions.  It was him, one brother from the ward, and the stake patriarch.  That is good company.  We didn´t pick him up once, only invited him and he came.  He made the 25 min walk by himself about 8 times, coming and going.  He smiled as he walked around the church and passed out little candies to everyone.  He joked and laughed as he drank mate with the members.  And he always told me that he was feeling good.  He was happy. It looks like he has found a new home.  He has changed a lot since we first met him.  He has a brighter glow in his face, he is no longer depressed and lonely, but rather he is happy and has a new big family.  Most importantly, he has found his Savior, Jesus Christ.  Fransisco passed his baptism interview and will be baptized on Saturday the 9th of April, 2016 at 7:00 pm Argentina time.  I would invite you all to come but I am pretty sure that would be against mission rules.  What a bummer.
Keep studying the words of the living prophets, keep praying, keep believing, keep moving forward with faith. Miracles always come, they always do.  I know the church is true.  I know that Christ lives.  I love you all.

Elder Maynard


 a bunch of pics I recently got from my comp

 we ate choripan!!!
 the sister missionaries had a baptism a few weeks ago

 we taught a lesson with a pig behind us

 a cool school in victoria
a district meeting
 a beautiful morning 
with banana pancakes
we ate hamburgers
  the Victoria crew on the bus to a meeting with an area 70
I found this kid who was in my volleyball class at Herriman.  he remembered me because he remembered that i had a little sister named Amanda in the class :/
  Argentina delivers again.

 the crew with fransisco walking home in the rain


 churros with dulce de leche
 my view eating breakfast every morning


 conference group watching it in english haha

 noche de hogar conozca a los mormones
 a good sunset

I made the comp and I tortas fritas with all natural honey 

No comments:

Post a Comment