Monday, February 20, 2017

La Guerra

HOLA!
I feel like I just finished world war III this past week.  Wow.  Every day this week before we left the pension, my comp and I said, "A la Guerra." (Off to War) We just testified to EVERYONE.  It was seriously so awesome.  We would leave every contact laughing because it has been so fun.  Almost everyone has eventually given us a deer in the headlights face because they do not know how to respond to us.  Sometimes the truth is hard.  We have to be humble to accept the truth.  But EVERYONE has accepted to continue reading the restoration pamphlet and pray to know if it is true.  We have a lot of following up to do this week. 
I have a new companion, his name is Elder Gomez and he is from Buenos Aires.  My first Argentine companion!!  We have had some change ups because Elder Llanos ends his mission soon.  It is crazy how time flies.  Elder Llanos and I did some awesome work together.  The mission is just awesome.  Elder Llanos taught me not to be so stressed out, just to enjoy the ride.  I`ve been enjoying the ride a ton.  I`m going to miss him.
Our main investigators weren`t able to come to church this week.  It was pretty sad, but we are going to help them out this week.  We did however, find a new man this week and he came to church with us.  There is always something great about the mission.
This week during several occasions I have felt the love of God. It`s remarkable.  In these moments, everything makes sense.  In these moments, everything is ok.  "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."  I know that Christ is the Light and the Life of the world.  The greatest joy and comfort that I have received in my life have been through Him.  We have to keep Him with us in every moment.  "O remember, remember, my sons, the words which king Benjamin spake unto his people; yea, remember that there is no other way nor means whereby man can be saved, only through the atoning blood of Jesus Christ, who shall come; yea, remember that he cometh to redeem the world."  Let`s all remember Him a little bit more this week and enjoy the love of God.

Love,
Elder Maynard
Misiòn Argentina Santa Fe
 DyC 128: 22 Hermanos, ¿no hemos de seguir adelante en una causa tan grande? Avanzad, en vez de retroceder. ¡Valor, hermanos; e id adelante, adelante a la victoria! ¡Regocíjense vuestros corazones y llenaos de alegría! ¡Prorrumpa la tierra en canto¡



Late 21 month alfajor. 
Sometimes I think my desk is cool 
Alfajor is life

No comments:

Post a Comment