Monday, June 29, 2015

Dry Dry Splash


Hola!

This week was amazing! So many things have happened!  I have overcome cheese!  I just grit it out and swallow haha Also I have now experienced the full throttle of the Argentina ``Ì don’t care I´ll breast feed wherever I want`` attitude.  Seen some stuff I don’t want to see. haha Also my first dog attack.  We were talking to this guy through his window haha and his dog went for my hand! But I ninja slapped out of there so fast and was just left with dog spit on my hand! haha Also Its been really warm weather for the whole time I’ve been here! It’s been great. Last night we were in a less actives home.  And thunder cracked so stinking loud! And it started pouring out of nowhere!  Hardest rain and loudest thunder I’ve ever been in!! Me and my comp got soaked! haha We went contacting and it was so fun.  Every door I just had the biggest cheesiest grin while rain was drenching us! About the first 4 doors we got rejected quickly! I just laughed and said Alright! haha I knew a miracle was coming.  Tracting in pouring rain. And sure enough our very last 3 contacts of the day we set appointments! Met some really awesome people! Gods Hand is in all things! Also this week I had to drink soda! There goes five years of being pure! haha But I forgot how good Coke is.  I’m going to enjoy it for these next two years as much as I can! I also had to give a talk in church on Sunday! SO AWESOME! The spirit was just so strong and I couldn’t help but smile the whole time! We only have about 30 members who show up to our branch each week! But they all smiled back as I did the best Spanish I could! I talked on 1 Nephi 8 and the tree of life! I have learned so much this week.  I studied the talk The Fourth Missionary. SO POWERFUL.  Christ is the only way, and there is no other way that we can receive happiness.  GIVE YOUR HEART TO CHRIST. And I´ll have no regrets after two years! Love you all so much! I hope you all have a great week! Happy birthday to my little stinkin best buddy LUKE!!! Love you Kid! And happy late Anniversary to my sweet parents who I owe everything too! Love you tons and thanks for everything you have taught me and your great examples!  Everyone have a great 4th of July!! God Bless America!!! Love you all, til next week.

Love,

Elder Maynard
































No comments:

Post a Comment