Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Pictures

 Also made a video but its too big to attach! Dang it!

 Terminal in sante fe and some graffiti


I was feeling foxy hahaha


My zone! Im in the middle


Selfie game with the church and a fail with the sunrise


President and Sister Zanni. Last meeting with them


In the center of esperanza. Does this sweater make me look fat?  Im not that fat yet, still got my 6 pack:)



Having pity on cathedral and one week in argentina pic!


Feeling real jolly after my first talk and PEPAS!!! sooo goood


After being poured on in the rain. tried to take a picture with lightning and failed haha


Best meal ive had in argentina yet!!! so good hahaha A sister from branhc made it


 Cool place in Esperanza

First nice serving of facturas!!!!

Look what I found!!!! Ran out of time for big letter. Tell everyone sorry. Love you Tons!


No comments:

Post a Comment