Tuesday, September 8, 2015

4 months in the Books


HOLA!!!

Wow, time flies out in the mish.  4 months already... Chau! Well another transfer has gone by too and I´m staying in Esperanza with Elder Clayton for at least 6 more weeks! Wooooo! I love Esperanza.  Also we ended my training, so now I´m officially kind of a missionary! whoooo!!  This week was great.  My birthday was a blast.  I had so much food it was ridiculous.  We ate tacos at a member’s house and a huge old cake filled with dulce de leche.  Everyone needs to have dulce de leche in their lives.  The argentines know what they are doing I´ll tell you what.  The week was really good.  Our investigator Nicholas set a date for baptism for the 26th of this month! YES! haha we will see what happens.  He could use the gospel a lot in his life, obvioulsy.  He has had a lot of struggles in his life but the good news is that the merciful arms of Jeses Christ are extended to everyone ALL THE TIME.  No matter what we can run to our Savior and he will accept us with open arms.  Bad news for the week was that we had zero investigators come to church.  The first time in my mission this had happened.  It made me feel really empty haha but we are going to work hard to get them all to come this week!  Also Jessica and Sebastian are getting married this week! WOOOOO!  They are the coolest people.  They have a faith, not a lot right now, but they have it.  Right now we are trying to build their fire.  Build up the fire of faith until it can’t be put out!!!!  I love how Moroni says in the book of alma that nobody can take away your faith.  If you have a testimony and faith in your heart NOBODY can take it away from you! The church is true! Love you all! I hope you have a great week!  Thanks again for all the birthday wishes and the love and support!

Un Abrazo Fuerte,

Elder Maynard

 




















No comments:

Post a Comment