Tuesday, September 15, 2015

We Have A Wedding


WE HAVE A WEDDING!!!
 


 We made a ton of popcorn for a movie night at the church, we watched meet the mormons:)
 
  
A service project we did for the familia falkenburg, we moved all of this wood out of the back yard for them.


The falkenbergs made us empanadas after service whoooooooo!!!!


 
Enjoying our empanadas!  I love hno falkenberg. he calls me jefe haha



 A member of the branch gave me this jersey for my birthday
 


I drew this picture to teach gospel priciples about eternal families

 
 While we did service he cooked the asado



The trailer we cleaned for his business. its called mister pancho
 

 
MY FIRST ASADO!!!! UNBELIEVABLY DELISCIOUS




Asado con hermano Jordan
 


We also ate ice cream then we had a noche de hogar with two families later in the night!




Another family home evening with pizza! ARGENTINES LOVE FAMILY home evening haha



No comments:

Post a Comment