Monday, December 21, 2015

HA NACIDO UN SALVADOR!! FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!


HOLA AMADOS!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!  I can´t believe it is already Christmas time! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my older little sister Brittney!!  Hey Britt Whitt.... You`re Awesome.  Just so everyone knows... She has a wedding date for May 2017.  hahah Love you sis!

Well I had Quite the week.  We have seen lots of progress here in Parque del Sur.  There is so much potential in lots of investigators and I am so excited.  The Lord is working miracles and preparing people to come into His fold.  With our investigator, Mariela, we had an awesome experience reading the Book of Mormon with her.  I love reading 3 Nephi 11 with investigators.  She said that she felt lots of peace and joy as we read.  She said she didn´t understand very well but we told her to just focus on her feelings to start.  We are the preachers and the Spirit is the teacher, and the feelings are what counts.  She is so humble and willing to learn more about the gospel. 

We had an awesome time with our investigator Johnathan this week.  We taught him about the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith.  At the end of the lesson we invited him to kneel down and ask God if these things are true.  He said maybe the best prayer I have ever heard in my mission- ``Heavenly Father, Please tell me if these things and the Book of Mormon are true. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen``  We then stayed kneeling in silence for about 5 min. as Johnathan just stayed still, looking at the ground.  I know he got his answer. IT WAS AWESOME!!  We then went and picked him up for church Sunday morning, and after church he told us he either felt really cold or really hot during Church.  Spirit works in marvelous ways.  For me it sends chills down my spine.  The gospel is awesome. 

Well everyone! Have a very merry Christmas!!! I am so thankful for my Savior and that He came down to Earth to take upon my sins and the sins of the world.  He is Generous, Life, Light, Prince of Peace, Redeemer, and Savior.  He is the Christ!  I love you tons family! Talk to Friday!!!!

Con amor,

Elder Maynard

 manger cut out for the ward activity.  I cut out the sheep :)



We were the roman soldiers for the Christmas party hahaha
4 investigators came!!!!



One elder that was living with us is going home with knee problems. vamos brasil.

and share a coke with elder Maynard 
 
 
 
 

I like trees and early sunday morning walks in ARGENTINA

 
 
and probably the ugliest dog I've ever seen
 
 
 

VAMOS COLÒN!!  The team of THE CITY  Santa Fe. VAMOS
.
and I bought the kid facturas

No comments:

Post a Comment