Monday, December 7, 2015

Parque Del Sur


Hola Todos!

 

Big News!! My new comp is Elder De La Rosa and he is from the Dominican Republic! Yes, I have already talked to him about Sammy Sosa. GO CUBS!!! But Elder De La Rosa is a stud.  He is almost 21 so he is very mature.  He came to the mission WAY PREPARED! I am way excited that he is my comp.  He is a good guy, he´s going to help me out even more with my Spanish!

Well, I am finally out of Esperanza. My birthplace here in Argentina has already come to a close.  Parque del Sur is awesome.  I like the city feel.  There are always tons of people in the streets.  Which is perfect for missionaries!  Presidente Perez, our mission president, has been focusing on having faith!  The Scripture in D&C 33 that if we open our mouths, they will be filled.  What a great promise!  So I have been trying to exercise my faith and talk to EVERYONE!  It´s been funny because many people in the streets here think that I am from Brasil. hahaha But the promise from our Heavenly Father is so true. It is really awkward to begin to talk to people.  I don´t know what to say or how to speak very good haha But it is amazing how ideas and words come to your head to share the gospel.  We have been dropped here in Parque del Sur with no investigators and no direction, but we have already found great success in these few short days from opening our mouths.  God is good!  And He ALWAYS prepares the way and ALWAYS fulfills his promises.  We already have 6 or 7 appointments set up from just talking to everyone in the street.  We shouldn´t doubt or have fear, because the Lord is with us.  Open your mouth, and it will be filled!!!

I am so grateful for the mission.  I am excited for the adventure ahead of me and all the new things that I am going to learn.  I am grateful that the Savior is by my side and the Heavenly Father continues to bless me abundantly.  I love you all! Have a great week.

Con amor,

Elder Maynard
 






 Saying goodbye to some people in esperanza. our friend who fixed our bikes all the time and Rogelio a MA



 
Last pic with RODOLFO!!!! I love the guy
 
 and Lucas a stud who we taught English
 
 

Last Sunday morning in esperanza. they are the best

 and the best mustache in town Hermano Telmo Vera
 
 
 
 Jessica and sebastians awesome little girls
 
 
 and jes and Seb
 
 

THE BOYZZZ

 and stud mish leader Hermano Jordan
 
 

All the missionaries of Esperanza that are leaving. Team Esperanza!!

 and stud MA who has overcome lots of challenges and is back on right track
 
 
 La Familia SPies.  He is Branch President





Hermano NIz! Capo

 and Flia Varela they got sealed in temple during my time here!!!
 
 
 
 I cant tell you how much I love all these people. THeyve been my family here in argentina





 Our two stud investigator families that we have been teaching the last few weeks




 Last lunch with Flia spies and their humble home. Im gonna miss it


 last pic with flia acost!!!

 and romantic murals in esperanza hahahah
 
 
 
 Last ice cream in esperanza
 and last pic with plaza!!
 
 
 cChristmas in esperanza.... nah ya fue

 NIcholas and Jes y Seb.  Investigators I have loved and they all have been so close to baptism.  Just not there time yet.  Love these guys



 I overcame the bike



 Last night party with elder clayton
 and then all the ice cream we´ve eaten together hahaha
 
 
 
 Saying goodbye to my apartment for last 6 months
 
 
 and hello to elder De la ROsa!!
 
 
 All new trainers and newbies

 Elder Clayton and I with our new kids haha



 Elder Maynard  is ready for Christmas!!!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment